To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Meade, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Threat Awareness Trainer / CI Analyst and Content Professional
ManTech International Corporation • Fort Meade, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech’s Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions Group is seeking a Threat Awareness Trainer / Content Manager to provide support for an exciting program in the Fort Meade, MD area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Threat Awareness Training through TARP Briefings, TARP Train the Trainer (T3) Standardized courses and Army National Guard (ARNG) TARP Briefers Course (TBC) in accordance with Army Regulation (AR) 381-12 Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP), DOD Directive 5240.06 Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting, Army G-2X Memorandum: Standardization of TARP Training in the Army
- As currently structured, TARP T3 training supports an 8:1 student ratio for a two day training event
- Utilizing the current TARP T3 Course and TARP Briefers Course (TBC) Program of Instruction (POI) along with the Stand Alone Briefing Tool (SBT), present TARP instruction to CI personnel in all components, in both CONUS and OCONUS locations, as well as the ARNG TBC held at the 902d Military Intelligence Group
- Provide written, in Micro Soft Word, annual report, including a synopsis of student performance to Government representatives
- Manage input into the TARP Knowledge Network (TKN) resident on the Army Knowledge Online (AKO) website, and the Army Threat Knowledge Portal (ATKP), a supplemental TARP training platform and collaboration site for CI personnel, TARP briefers and Security Managers. This data serves as educational resource for government agents and DA Security Managers and personnel providing TARP briefings
- Coordinate between the TARP PM's and the client’s technical staff (i.e., meetings, conferences, etc.) and manage and maintain the information technology (IT) infrastructure in accordance AR 25-1 and client directed policies and procedures of this website
- Produce training materials IAW TRADOC doctrine to instruct agents and security managers in ATKP functionality and proper use of their respective portals
- Ten or more years of intelligence analysis experience
An active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required