To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Devils Lake, ND 58301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RFMSS Functional Administrator
CALIBRE • Devils Lake, ND
Posted 11 days ago
CALIBRE is seeking personnel to provide technical, analytical, and training support to Camp Grafton, North Dakota through management of the Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS).
- Provide programmatic oversight of the Camp Grafton RFMSS program to include the following:
- Maintain and administer the RFMSS Program in accordance with Army National Guard processes, business rules and guidance
- Coordinate systems administration, quality control, training and instruction of RFMSS users
- Perform oversight for collection and analysis of facility and unit utilization data, coordinate software updates, and work with training site RFMSS leads to grant access and appropriate permissions to RFMSS users
- Instruct and supervise new personnel on the use of RFMSS
- Perform administrative duties to include records preparation/maintenance
- Advise Government, peers and users on administration policies, technical problems, priorities, and methodologies associated with and related to the daily functions and use of RFMSS
- Attend ARNG conferences and training events related to the Sustainable Range Program and range operations
- Attend and present briefings at Camp Grafton meetings and conferences upon request
- Provide support for the ARNG RFMSS Training Support Package
- Attend monthly meetings with other ARNG RFMSS Functional Administrators to gain information on important changes, or assist in troubleshooting issues
- Coordinate directly with the ARNG RFMSS COE HelpDesk for assistance in correcting data issues within the Camp Grafton RFMSS database
- Manage the RFMSS database for Camp Grafton to include the following actions: review and update set up tables, enter new facilities and conflicts, monitor actions of Range Control Schedulers as related to processing requests (automated, written or telephonic); perform range scheduling actions in RFMSS to capture the unit, dates, ranges, firing, and other information as required by the installation commander, verify schedules, record data, and print required reports using RFMSS in support of the Sustainable Range Program.
- Effective communicator
- Proficiency in computers, to include Microsoft Programs
- Familiarity with Geographic Information Systems preferred
- Experience developing and delivering training courses and briefs
- Certified in the Level II Range Safety Course
- Experience working with the military
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Secret security clearance
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers