To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Swissport USA • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Primary responsibility is delivering administrative assistance in day-to day job.
- Answer telephones, screen calls and take messages from external or internal sources so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and exactly
- Accurately transcribe, type, format, and proof read a wide variety of material (for example correspondence, invoices, contracts, meeting minutes, reports, speeches, and presentations) using word processing, presentation, graphics and spread sheet software Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion
- Plan, organize, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time. These activities may include preparing documents and presentation materials
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security records and files
- Drafting letters and official information releases
- Arranging and attending meetings. Taking and distributing minutes
Qualifications and Competencies
- Up to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- High school equivalent
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have professional phone etiquette
- Self-driven and have high energy levels
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swissport is employing over 60,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 269 stations in 48 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience”.