To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55437
- Robert Van Riet
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Bloomington, MN
Kelly Financial Resources • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking Benefits Customer Service Representatives for a global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company located in Minneapolis, MN.
A Benefits Customer Services Representatives will provide customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
Job Title: Benefits Customer Service Representatives
Number of Positions: Multiple available, multiple training classes
Work Location: Minneapolis, MN 554737 (near Bloomington)
Duration: 10/3/17 to 2/2/18
Scheduled: 7:00 am-6:00 pm, rotating schedule roughly every two weeks (Must be flexible)
Hours per week: 30-40 hours per week, Monday through Friday work week, with some potential for overtime
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour ($16.50 if bilingual Spanish & English)
Type: Contract, possible contract to hire for the right candidates
Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customer’s questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations (responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments)
- Demonstrate flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
- Proficiently translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
- Read and understand client’s plan documents, amendments or online knowledgebase tools, etc. Collect relevant information, determine immediate requests/questions and also anticipate the future needs of the member
- Maintain diplomacy and tact while dealing with upset or escalated callers
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
- Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly assess current state issues and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service setting
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to type 35-40 WPM
If interested in the position, please send a follow up email (with your resume) to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for further consideration.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.