To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Support Specialist
Securus Technologies Inc • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The purpose of the Sales Support Specialist role is to assist sales and account management with acquiring new business and selling new services to existing accounts. In addition to growing business, responsibilities include working with prospects and customer to do trials and improve the efficiency of product functionality while helping to increase company margin while reducing company expense. The position includes doing webinars to prospects and customers, following up through each of the stages in the trial and making sure the trials succeed per the decision criteria established. These are very hands-on sales positions working with sheriffs and probation officers, with an emphasis on technology. In addition, this position will also help on the Salesforce Administration per the guidelines established by the supervisor. This positon will report into the Director of Sales Operations.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of STOP Products and Services
- Demonstrate STOP Products and Services to prospects and customers
- Manage trials from beginning to end when requested, including all activities related to trials (Webinars, ordering, tech support, device reconciliation)
- Keep accurate track and report on all trials
- Identify and propose specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align technologies with prospective customer and existing customers needs
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements
- Support field sales organization and account management team throughout the sales process
- Partner with RFP response team to build out detailed RFP responses and contract development
- Continue training and certification(s) on technology based applications and solutions
- Salesforce Administration tasks assigned by supervisor
- Other Sales Support Activities assigned from time to time by supervisor
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Ability to work well in an energized, fast paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & capable of learning new technology
- Relevant work experience in a related industry (preferred)
- 2 years Project Management experience
- Mid-level SQL knowledge
- Ability to work in an electronic environment
- Skilled in presenting to customer/prospects
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the corrections communications industry is preferred
- PMP certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.