To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Roshan Muniraj
- Phone: 206-486-6971 Ext: 55948
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Software Dev Engineer II, San Francisco, CA (6 Months Contract
TEKsystems, Inc • San Francisco, CA
Posted 12 days ago
***This opportunity is only available on W2 and to local candidates***
Software Dev Engineer II, San Francisco, CA (6 Months Contract)
Notes From The Hiring Manager
Writing Android code implementing UI features, streaming music, and interfacing to backend services.
About the team
- The team is filling in for leave of absence of one of the team member and is looking for an experienced resource to start a 6 month project in August.
- They need somebody with good Bug fixing experience.
- Android experience will be a good call out.
- Phone screen followed by 2 hour onsite interview
What would stand out to you as a Good vs Average Candidate?
- Bias for action
- Solid communication
- Ability to own their project
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ year(s) of Android mobile development experience using
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience developing high-quality mobile applications
- Ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- Experienced in all stages of development, including design, development, testing, and deployment
- Thorough understanding of both client and web application architectures
- Firm understanding of software development principles
- Analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and strong team ethic
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.