To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
33 Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
C# Full Stack Developer
CoStar Group • Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you passionate about software? Are you constantly pushing yourself to learn new technologies to develop better, faster and more efficient applications? Then CoStar is the place for you. Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users consume and use commercial real estate data. We are THE leading data provider to the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry. Every day customers use our data and products to make multi-million dollar investment decisions. We are growing rapidly and searching for C# and .NET developers who can take us to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
He/she is also responsible for adhering to CoStar’s .NET development frameworks & best practices and follow CoStar’s SDLC processes.
- Analyze technical requirements and design new components, web pages and controls to meet CoStar’s functional, performance and availability requirements.
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Document design architecture
- Develop an in-depth understanding of CoStar’s product architecture and frameworks. Maintain and contribute to CoStar’s product platform as necessary.
- Maintain and support CoStar’s products that are released to stakeholders and customers
- Participate in team discussions about software design and architecture;
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years’ experience and knowledgeable with the .NET Framework and C#
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including creating and modifying complex stored procedures, UDFs, Views. Must have experience with performance tuning techniques and experience with data modeling / schema definition.
- Able to work with minimal supervision or assistance to complete tasks.
- Able and willing to mentor junior team members as necessary
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Possess Strong organizational skills including documentation of the system to allow other members of the team to easily identify the code components and to be able to maintain the code
- Experience with Enterprise Application development and the SDLC processes
- Advanced knowledge of C# and the .NET platform
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns including Inversion of Control Concepts
- Working knowledge in WinForms
- knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI & WCF
- knowledge of jQuery and/or AngularJS
- knowledge of HTML/DOM/CSS
- Experience with LINQ
- Experience with MS SSIS and/or SSRS
- Experience with TFS for source control and Work Items management
CoStar offers a competitive base salary and benefits which include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of three plans.
- Company-paid life insurance for one time's your annual base salary to a maximum of $300,000 per year.
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits.
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days.
- 401(k) plan with eligibility the first of the quarter following 6 months of employment. The Company will match 50% of the deferred amount up to 6% of employee's gross compensation with a 5-year vesting schedule.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing