To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Printpack Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Printpack is one of the most innovative and progressive packaging companies in the world. Printpack embodies the employee-centric values established by its founder, J. Erskine Love Jr. in 1956. With annual sales exceeding $1.4 Billion, 3800+ associates across 22 manufacturing facilities globally.
Accounting Internship jobs are excellent ways to gain practical experience in the world of accounting, tax, and auditing. It offers a way with which you can determine your future specialization. Our internship is designed to allow accounting interns to develop their understanding of basic accounting principles by working closely with experienced associates. Interns will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience by extracting financial data from the accounting software, preparing financial reports, playing an integral part of month-end close processes, and/or preparing various tax schedules for property and state tax returns. There are multiple positions available, and will focus in accounting, tax, and/or internal auditing. These are paid internship with the opportunity to obtain course credits.
- Accounting Degree in progress or obtained.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience working with or in a structured process.
- Good communication, presentation, and team skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative, able to work independently.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail
Key Responsibilities & Competencies
- Key responsibilities include:
- Update/prepare various financial spreadsheets.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Data mining and analysis.
- Coordinate various tax activities.
- Assist with preparation of various tax schedules for property tax returns.
- Assist with preparation and filing of various sales and use tax returns.
- Calculate quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Calculate liability due and prepare annual corporate income tax extensions.
- Prepare income tax returns and related workpapers.
- Assist with documentation as needed.