To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 11354
- Milwaukee Tool
- Phone: (262) 783-8470
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Service Operations and Sales Representative
Milwaukee Tool • New York, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under the direction of and reporting to the Factory Service Center Branch Manager, the primary duty of the Service Operations and Sales Representative will be to perform the sales and service counter responsibilities of the Factory Service Branch, including actively selling after-sales system solutions and providing product knowledge to both distribution and end-users.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Service Operations and Sales Representative :
Operations / Sales
- Perform sales and service counter procedures including answering phones, placing orders, logging in tools, and assisting walk-in customer traffic.
- Perform sales and service counter duties including draw parts from stock as needed to service counter trade.
- Maintain monetary transactions, record maintenance and assist with inventories as required.
- Perform counter procedures including answering phones, placing orders, logging in tools, and assisting walk-in customer traffic.
- Visually inspect goods received and route for storage, repair and/or service.
Shipping / Receiving
- Assist in receiving and recording units, parts and accessories ordered or returned for repair, service and/or stock.
- Assist in performing a variety of shipping and receiving duties in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Fill and pack orders and repairs for shipment to customers; prepare shipping documents and determine shipping charges.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and operate material handling equipment.
- Responsible for quality of work, safety and housekeeping in area assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Requires an education equivalent to high school diploma or GED.
- Experience of two to three years in a customer service position is preferred.
- At least one year experience in a similar position to become familiar with shipping, receiving, and counter procedures is preferred.
- Must possess effective business communication skills and ability to understand local branch market.
- Must be proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ideal candidates will have technical aptitude to, if needed, repair product in accordance with work instructions and provide training.