To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mason, OH
- Alicia Williams
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Sales Assistant
Kelly Services • Mason, OH
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking several Customer Service Sales Assistant for one of our top Healthcare Insurance clients for their Mason, OH location.
The Customer Service Sales Assistant will make outbound telephone calls to customers that have shown an interest in signing up for a Medicare supplement program.
Pay Rate: $17.25 per hour
Working Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Outbound telephone calls to customers to set appointments, make reminder calls to seminar guests, and provide leads to sales management are the primary functions.
- Gathers, inputs, and tracks sales data in computer system.
- Generates sales reports to create call sheet.
- Documenting calls and general office clerical duties.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Typing skills of 30 wpm with an excellent accuracy rate.
- Must have working skills in Microsoft Outlook and inputting and sorting in Excel, as well as aptitude to learn private software package.
- Pleasant phone voice that speaks clearly with patients in explaining process and answering questions.
- Requires at least 1 year of Customer Service phone experience.
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. Please email Kim Smith at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for any additional questions about the job posting.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.