To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Service Sales Associate
Hudson Group • Boston, MA
Posted 8 days ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cashwrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Understand how to sell Lottery tickets, Mass Transportation tickets and Telephone Calling Cards.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.
Job ID: 2044
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.