To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CWP Project Manager
Robert Half International • New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONCWP Project Manager
LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK
The Project Manager, PSS Strategic Accounts, will be responsible for managing PSS Managed Services projects as well as assisting the PSS Strategic Accounts VPs as a Business Development Engineer. The objective is to ensure we deliver PSS Managed Services projects profitably and to our client’s satisfaction.
- Partner with the PSS Strategic Accounts VPs to successfully deliver Managed Services projects, primarily in the infrastructure space, e.g., hardware refreshes, Win7 upgrades, server deployments, and asset inventories.
- Collaborate with PSS Strategic Accounts VPs to analyze business opportunities and to define the scope of the projects and to develop work plans, budgets, and proposals to assist in business development pursuits of new Managed Services business.
- Assist with responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Manage projects and the project team, manage change orders and prepare project status reports on a regular basis.
- Convey client requirements to PSS Strategic Accounts VPs and provide guidance to RHI recruiters with placing candidates on Managed Services projects.
- Report directly to Managing Vice President - PSS Strategic Accounts, who will provide overall direction regarding priorities, utilization of time, business development strategy support, and performance feedback.
- Position requires 20-40% travel.
- A proven track record of success managing technology projects.
- Experience in business generation of consulting services, preferably IT consulting services.
- Experience developing relationships with C level personnel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to conduct large and small group presentations.
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK