To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
400 Mall Circle Drive
Monroeville Mall, PA 15146
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Macy's Locker Room Assistant Manager Full-Time
LIDS Retail • Monroeville Mall, PA
Posted 24 days ago
Fashion - Apparel - Textile, Retail
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Monroeville Mall
400 Monroeville Mall
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate’s sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
- Adhere to current visual guidelines includes: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Company Dress Code Policy.
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide proper store coverage and are within the Company guidelines for wage control.
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price change and conducting product counts.
- Complete accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies as well as state and federal laws.
- Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Encourage store associates’ direct compliance of established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Perform work of subordinates as needed.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Job ID: 50085006713
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.