To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eagan, MN 55121
- Janet Burris
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Specialist - Eagan, MN
Kelly Services • Eagan, MN
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for compassionate and caring Customer Service Specialists for a well-known healthcare company in Eagan, MN. This position is not a typical call center environment. These are temporary-to-hire opportunities.
Start Date: October 16th
End Date: Temporary-to-permanent opportunity for the right candidate
Work Hours: Monday – Friday - 8:00AM-8:00PM (Must be available for 8.5 hour shift)* Regular shift will be 11:30AM-8PM
Training: Initial 4 Weeks classroom-based training will be 9:00AM-5:30PM; followed by mentoring with seasoned representative
Pay rate: $15.00
*** Client interviews start September 5th & final decisions will be made by September 15th***
• Handle inbound calls regarding Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and other spending accounts within a call center environment
• Accountable for maximizing first touch resolution on all client service issues
• Provide prompt and quality customer service interactions
• Document all communication in database accurately and in a timely manner
• Professionally communicate with customers, clients, and all levels within the organization
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Professional Telephone Etiquette
• High level of Empathy
• Excellent follow through and decision making skills
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 4 Year College Degree Preferred, but not required
• Basic knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
• 2 years of experience in a customer service-related position; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be comfortable going through interview and testing process
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including:
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
• Group insurance options*
• Service bonus plan
• Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
• Exclusive online employee community
• Employee assistance program available at no cost
• Corporate discounts
• Transportation Spending Accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are passionate about helping others, apply today. Jobs fill fast so act on this right away!!
This customer is not serviced by the local Kelly Services’ office. You can apply today by sending an updated copy of your resume to Janet, Recruiter, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with Eagan, MN in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.