To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakewood, CO 80215
- Ray Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Engineering Resources • Lakewood, CO
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job title: Service Technician
Location: Lakewood CO
Duration: Temp to hire
Pay: $20.00-$26.00/hr. DOE
Service & Installation Techs
•Potential in every US territory, growth/promotion into sales and management roles possible.
Kelly Services customer is recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and servicing of automatic doors. Our customer’s growing product and service offerings have driven significant growth for their service business. Join this world class team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers and communicators who excite and inspire others. We are looking for energetic, detail oriented leaders that focus on execution, meet commitments, break through issues, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations.
To service and perform preventative maintenance as required for Commercial Automatic Door Operating Equipment and other electro/mechanical equipment as may be sold or serviced by the branch. Candidates will be required to travel to customer sites to service doors.
• Perform service and repair work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
• Perform preventive maintenance work in accordance with service program designated for specific customer.
• Maintain accurately all work records and parts used at each job in accordance with established procedure.
• Keep updated on all changes/modifications to company equipment and Ansi156.10 standard as notified through published communications.
• Keep manuals and all details up to date as changes are advised.
• Maintain company vehicles, tools and other property in proper manner.
• Present neat and clean appearance personally and in workmanship, in accordance with company policies.
• Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log.
• Test equipment before leaving job site; perform safety check.
• Maintain good customer relations and customer service
• Other duties as may be required.
• Assist and instruct others in install / service methods.
• Model, foster and drive the company values including Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Stretch and Speed.
• HS Diploma or Equivalent is required.
• Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field preferred
• Must have own tools
• Prior experience servicing automated doors highly preferred
• Prior experience in the Construction Field installing door frames and windows highly preferred.
• Prior experience in the Electrical, Automotive, HVAC, or Communication Field a plus
• Prior experience as a Glazier installing glass doors or windows and carpentry experience a plus.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License.
• Ability to lift and/or carry weight from 50-75 lbs.
•******Flexible work schedule is a must with the ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary.
Qualified candidates should email resume and references for consideration.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.