To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Jade Moore
- Phone: 6464158396
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Success Manager
Mason Frank • San Francisco, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Success Manager
My client, a high growth Salesforce Partner experiencing exponential growth year after year. As one of Silicon Valley's most prominent companies, my client is seeking a highly motivated and driven Customer Success Manager to help ensure their continual success. Looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who has a strong technical background with Salesforce and is passionate about developing customer relationships. This position is a fast paced position that will allow you to fast track your career within the company. This company is backed by Salesforce ventures and offers amazing stock options.
The culture in this company is extremely collaborative and a desire to be a team player is a must. You will be given the opportunity to go on paid volunteering days and believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance.
If you are hungry for success and competitive in nature and have a proven track record if success this could be the job for you!
What you will do:
- Work with customers to ensure they are getting the most out of their investment by measuring their ROI.
- Conduct Bi-annual business reviews
- Utilize Salesforce reports and other sources to find opportunities for the company to further nurture and develop these accounts.
- Analyze accounts in order to maintain a positive relationship with customers and find out what areas can be improved to continue the company's amazing customer retention rate
- Develop strong relationships within the Salesforce.com ecosystem (ISVs, SIs, End Users)
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience within the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Consultative approach to problem solving
- Polished verbal/written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Has a strong emphasis on team collaboration
- Enjoys making the world a little bit better with paid team volunteering days
- Experience supporting a Salesforce integration
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Proven track record of success as a CSM within the Salesforce.com ecosystem (ISVs, SIs, End Users)
- Flexible work hours and great vacation (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
- Office perks including daily catered meals, stocked kitchen, and weekly happy hours
- Fast paced progression within this company
If you're interested, reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me on 646-415-8396