To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stanfield, AZ 85172
- Allison Jones1
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services/Nissan Durability Test Driver Opportunities
Kelly Services • Stanfield, AZ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Plug into the power of Nissan! Kelly Services is seeking motivated, flexible Durability Test Drivers for opportunities at Nissan Proving Grounds in Stanfield, AZ. Excellent opportunity awaits you.
These positions are available IMMEDIATELY and perfect for Online College Students and Tech-Savvy Retirees!!!
•**Please apply online TODAY for immediate consideration. Qualified Candidates will be contacted initially by email so check your inbox and spam/junk mail filter regularly for time sensitive correspondence regarding this opportunity.***
The qualified Durability Test Driver will have the following:
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Must have 4 years of licensed driving on public roads.
- Must know how to drive Manual Transmission (Stick Shift) Vehicles
- Have a clean MVR for the past 39 months (No moving violations, at-fault accidents, OWI's or DUI's)
- Be flexible to work with fluctuating hours based on the needs at the proving grounds
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and ability to work outdoors in extreme heat
- Multi-tasking ability
- Trailer Tow Experience preferred, but not required
- Comfort with learning and operating new in-car technologies
- Comfortable with laptop computers
- Qualified candidates will be required to pass written and practical driving exams
In the role as a Durability Test Driver, the candidate will:
- Be responsible for driving test vehicles (car, van, panel truck or similar 4-wheel vehicle) on public roads and freeways
- Driving test vehicles in prescribed patters over a variety of rough road surfaces and different road courses
- Perform ops as required. i.e., operating seats, doors, air conditioning and audio controls, etc. a prescribed number of times throughout the shift
- Maintain vehicle log sheets recording mileage and times at required stopping points
- Record comments and observations regarding issues and concerns with the vehicle
- Adding and removing cargo from vehicles (roof, backseat, trunk) and securing cargo
- Will require bending, twisting and climbing in and out of the vehicle throughout the shift.
- Long term contract position.
- Competitive weekly electronic pay- $11.50/hour
- Two 2nd shift positions available (4:00p-1:30a). Must be comfortable with fluctuating hours (based on test scheduling). Weekend hours sometimes required.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS - APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!!!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.