To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Allied Reliability Group • Houston, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
T.F. Hudgins is currently looking for a Temporary Maintenance Technician to join our team! This position will be a vital part of helping our clients become fully operational again after Hurricane Harvey!
- Accompanies other T.F. Hudgins employees to client sites and assists with performing mechanical repairs on machinery.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall safety of the work environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent and 3 to 5 years working in Maintenance environment or a 2-year technical degree.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical fundamentals as used in industrial environment.
- Valid TWIC card required.
- Basic Plus (19BH) or Basic Plus Refresher (19BHREF) from Houston Area Safety Council required or ability to complete course.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Able to work well independently as well as a Team environment.