To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glenside, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kencrest Services • Glenside, PA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Program Manager is a key position within all PA. Residential Homes and responsible for the complete functioning of the community homes, including but not limited to: health, safety and happiness of individuals we support, staff support and development, property and vehicle maintenance. The Program Manager must ensure that the KenCrest philosophy is carried throughout the homes and that the supports provided to each of the individuals meets the needs and desires of their everyday lives.
- Understand / Implement and ensure all compliance with state, county and federal rules and regulation under which KenCrest is licensed / and governed.
- Attend hospital discharge appointments ( medical and psychiatric)
- Communicate with staff about changes with consumers ( results for DR appointments, medications,etc.)
- Attend ISP meetings
- Maintain doctor / medical apt calendar/ and ensure all appointments are covered and attended.
- Check MAR and medication protocols, monthly weight logs, outcomes measures, community outings, etc.
- Attend the 90 day appointment and ensure completion and accuracy of paperwork.
- Complete and post - activity / outing calendar for month and ensure it is in good working order and follow up on necessary items to be completed.
- Ensure consumers have their weekly spending money.
- Participate in all evaluations including PT, OT, speech, sensory and any other required support - participate as needed.
- Ensure the appropriate medical supports are in place and required staff training is provided.
- Inspect wheelchair, feeding pumps, feeding bags for cleanliness and proper operation.
- Review transportation logs / schedule consumer rides as needed.
- Participate in all evaluations concerning wheelchairs, medical and adaptive equipment.
- Communicate with families
- Communicate with nurse any medical concerns, schedule appointments if advised.
- Communicate / collaborate with day programs.
- Update nurse on weekly report
- Order and make sure there is adequate specialized food / drink supply is replenished including formula for tube feeding and ensure / durable goods / healthcare products, etc.
- Meet with individuals Support Coordinators
- Approve staff time in Kronos
Staff Supervision/ Coaching / Mentoring / Training
- Provide day to day supervision of staff at multiple community homes.
- Model/ reinforce positive interaction between house staff and residents.
- Conduct disciplinary actions and develop performance improvement plans as necessary.
- On- board new staff and ensure staff are trained on-site specific processes and procedures.
- Ensure staff are meeting their required training responsibilities.
- Complete staff performance evaluations.
- Handle internal staffing transfer requests.
- Communicates regularly with the staffing coordinator to ensure direct care hours and covered.
- Reconcile and deliver credit care reconciliation to business office.
- Reconcile petty cash when half spent
- Ensure weekly shopping for groceries and household items and completed
- Complere monthly leave report/ placement disruption report
- Maintain house budget and scheduled hours budget
- Read communication logs regularly and take necessary actions
- Work with Assistant Director and Program Specialist to complete spending plans, annual assessments, financial skills assessment etc.
Property and Vehicle
- Conduct regular home inspections and check appearance both interior and exterior.
- Request and follow up house maintenance as needed
- Ensure fire extinguishers are retagged and well water tested
- Ensure heater and A/C are inspected and maintained
- Complete routine vehicle maintenance.
- Attend required meetings ( internal /external)
- Attend all required trainings
- Arrange work schedule to cover unforeseen situations while on duty i.e. weather, illness, etc.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma /GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience, with at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Microsoft office proficiency required.
- Kronos, previous training on positive approaches, supervision and leadership technique preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
Work hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.