To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94583
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Display Advertising Manager
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 8 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONDisplay Advertising Manager
Is acquiring new leads and customers through performance-based digital advertising your specialty? Does devising strategies for display ads, paid social media accounts (LI, FB) and media buys get you excited to come to work every day? Do you love diving into KPIs so you can optimize ad performance? If so, Robert Half’s Display Advertising Manager position is right up your alley, and our Digital Marketing team wants to talk to you.
- Manage the development, setup, execution and optimization of all performance advertising campaigns, working with our internal teams and external vendors for continuous alignment.
- Own day-to-day processes: Draft creative briefs and manage creative development and optimization projects, manage internal and agency timelines, secure necessary approvals, etc.
- Manage advertising budgets and bids to achieve $2M GDN and Social Paid accounts.
- Develop and execute optimization plans and bidding strategies to drive continual improvement in digital ad performance, better ROI and upper-funnel lead generation.
- Review performance daily and weekly to optimize campaigns and results, utilizing Marin Software, GA and other UIs to monitor intraday performance, compile daily reports, and provide in-depth analysis of accounts and campaigns.
- Interpret advertising performance analytics to identify trends and opportunities.
- Maximize click-through rate (CTR), keyword quality score and conversion rate through best practices and continuous A/B testing.
- Work on new vendors to expand our reach and/or decrease cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with Marketing colleagues to maintain a consistent brand voice across all paid programs, and with Compliance teams to ensure adherence to Amex policies/ regulations.
Requirements and Skill Sets:
- BA/BS with 3+ years of digital advertising experience; master’s degree a plus
- Extensive experience using digital advertising to drive conversion for B2B and B2C audiences
- In-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including retargeting, and content distribution and placement networks
- Deep expertise in audience targeting and reaching audiences effectively
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence others, including clients and peers
- Experience handling marketing budgets /reporting results
- Ability to work independently at times — will need to find own answers and solutions or to develop or refine a process; open-ended problem solving is encouraged
- Great time management skills— prioritizing and working on the most impactful tasks first
- Proficiency in Excel and bidding platforms (Marin Software, Double Click, Kenshoo, IV, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, setting up tracking and reports
- Extensive experience with Google AdWords; certification a plus
- Paid Social platform management skills (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube)
- Expertise in Search, Video, Social, Display, Native, and other forms of online marketing
- Passion for data analysis and positive attitude.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP