To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Benchmark Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN/LPN - Regristered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
Benchmark Senior Living • Boston, MA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chestnut Park at Cleveland Circle is looking for an RN/LPN to join our great team!
Responsibilities for the LPN include:
* Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of the Resident Care Assistants
* Is the first point of contact for the care associates regarding assignment questions or concerns
* Participates in the hiring and termination processes as they relate to resident care associates
* Has direct input into performance reviews for care associates and presents reviews with the RCD
* Has direct input into disciplinary documentation for care associates and presents action with the RCD
* Closely mentors, guides and directs the Lead Resident Care Assistants in all aspects of their job.
* Coordinates care needs with community providers via an effective case management process
* Measures and accurately records vital signs (temperatures, pulse, respiration, blood pressure weight and height) where appropriate as per state regulations
* Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident independence
* Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents' status
* Observes and reports any significant changes in resident behavior and health to the DON, physician, family, RCA's, and Executive Director per state regulations
* Successfully implements the plan of care
* Recognizes and assists in the prevention of elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation (financial and other) and reports to appropriate sources per state regulations
* Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system and knows when to call for backup
* Graduate of an approved LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse program (per state requirements)
* Current state licensed as an LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse (as required by state regulation) and CPR certification
* Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position highly desirable
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!