To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Denver, CO
Posted 10 days ago
Maxim Healthcare is seeking compassionate Certified NursingAssistants (CNA or nurse aides, orderlies, patient care technicians, homehealth aides) to work within our clients’ homes providing support with dailyliving tasks, and personal care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Our qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) work closely withpatients and are responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming,and feeding. Maxim Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) ensure our patientsreceive essential social and emotional support and provide vital information onpatient conditions to nurses.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Minimum one year of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) experience required, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
Openings also in the following areas:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs