To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28255
- Nichole Dunne
- Phone: 443-221-2453
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Brokers • Charlotte, NC
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Fortune 50 global leader in the financial industry is hiring a Legal Administrative Assistant to support their Legal Administration department in Charlotte, NC.
This is a short term contract position with potential to convert to being an employee position. This role interacts with various personnel throughout the legal department and the company, effectively communicating and collaborating with both internal and external contacts.
Responsibilities for Legal Administrative Assistant include:
- Provides administrative support within legal department under limited supervision. Skills require strong PC and administrative capability, as well as specific knowledge of legal processes.
- Produces various legal-specific correspondence and documents.
- Provide administrative support to two attorneys and their teams.
- Arrange and schedule extensive business meetings and travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Act with a true sense of urgency and personal responsibility for results.
- Provide back-up administrative support.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with others as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients.
- Possess and utilize a high level of organizational and prioritization skills.
- Document preparation.
- Act as a receipt custodian for expense bills and complete expense reports for the assigned executives.
- Analyze data for accuracy. Compile various reports.
- Field telephone calls.
- Manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrate skills in accountability for assignments, attention to details and arranging meeting commitments for attorneys.
- Following up on assignments with other employees to ensure deadlines are met.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered and encouraged to apply:
- Solid organizational and prioritization skills. Superior accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen listening skills.
- Displays ingenuity in anticipating and meeting unexpected situations.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook preferred.
- Domestic travel arrangement experience
- Heavy calendar management.
- Maximizes uses of all resources.
- Sound judgment.
- Knowledge of document production processes.
- Excellent skills with correspondence drafting, editing and proofreading.
- Comfortable with fast paced environment.
- Must have corporate legal or law firm experience.
- Minimum of 5 years as an Administrative Assistant.
- Ability to type a minimum of 65 WPM