To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
31212 Richmond Avenue
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kastle Systems • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kastle Systems is the leader in managed security, with a track record of introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and the customers they serve. With delivering a world class customer experience driving everything we do, Kastle’s mission is to be our customers’ best service provider and to make their security the most effective, efficient, and convenient it can be. Kastle's integrated security solution, including access control, video, and remote video monitoring, significantly reduces costs and improves the critically important 24x7 performance for building owners, developers and tenants.
The Office Coordinator maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers, screens, and directs incoming calls
- Provides qualified staff support and contributes to the needs of the organization
- Produces high-quality written correspondence; demonstrates a high-level of attention to detail in the production of memos, letters, and emails to internal and external customers
- Monitors office supply inventory and orders additional supplies as needed
- Assist Client Services with Kastle customer requests on an as-needed basis including phone and email interactions.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the Houston office and the Kastle Corporate office for regular (non-supervisory) office compliance needs
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail, including packages for FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Assists with the maintenance of Kastle’s contract documentation, including both paper files and the online database
- Coordinates and prepares executive and staff meetings, as needed
- Ensures the efficient operation of all the office equipment, arranges for routine and necessary maintenance as needed
- Assists with front-line accounting issues, including reprinting invoices, obtaining insurance documents from Kastle’s insurer, and assisting with accounts receivable tasks
- Coordinates travel and accommodation agreements via telephone and correspondence, and prepares related agendas for the company as required
- Completes special projects, as requested, for various departments
- Must pass the Drug Test, the Background Check, and any pre-employment tests as applicable
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be flexible to assist other team members as needed
- Maintain the upmost integrity and professionalism
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
- Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
Kastle Systems is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.