To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Analyst Customer Development Hanesbrands Winston Salem, NC
Hanesbrands Inc. • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 12 days ago
This position is responsible for management of the growth and profitability for the HBI Department Store Intimates business with a particular focus on Macy's and Boscov's as part of this over-all team. Position is accountable for managing a range of business elements that will vary over time, however, the position is specifically responsible for managing reporting, analytic, and planning aspects of sales, along with the creation and management of Boscov's orders within a proprietary vendor managed system. Accordingly, this position will require a thorough understanding of each customer from strategy to tactics, as the ability to understand them will have a direct impact on profitable sales growth.Responsibilities
- Provide vital reporting on business performance of Macy's and Boscov's to the HBI internal cross-functional teams - sales, customer operations, customer service, finance, marketing/SBU's, and other cross-functional areas -- for all business aspects.
- Exhibit a knowledge of Boscov's data sources, and replenishment systems. Responsible for managing Boscov's replenishment to include weekly order generation and coordination of orders and shipments between the buying team, HBI customer service, and DC logistics team.
- Perform reporting and analysis including sales, inventory, productivity, etc. to identify business building opportunities.
- Partner in development and presentation of sales opportunities (both internal and external) to achieve results consistent with volume and profit objectives.
- Troubleshoot issues/opportunities to ensure successful execution of programs and completion of objectives.
- Build communication and cooperation among functional management areas that impacts account needs in order to deliver more marketable, competitive products that will provide opportunities to the account, and drive growth for HBI.
- The scope of the position includes product set-ups, market analysis, account sales analysis, understanding of all sales and marketing programs.
- Develop strong relationships with account management, buying, replenishment and financial planning staffs.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 3-5 years sales, retail buying, or marketing experience in the apparel industry and/or CPG experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), including excellent presentation skills.
- Financial Acumen; must fully understand retail scorecard drivers, and be able to manage detailed analytics.
- Possess strong tactical skills; able to manage detailed execution plans, both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships.
- Proven ability as a "thinker", a "strategist" and a "problem solver"!
- Quarterly Travel required.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: