To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Annapolis, MD
- Sage Title Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Sage Title Group, LLC • Annapolis, MD
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Sage Title Group™ our professional associates are committed to providing unparalleled real estate closing services to every customer. We pledge to provide the highest quality service to insure your satisfaction with each transaction whether you are a consumer or a real estate professional who recommends our services. With more than 40 offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region, Sage Title Group™ and Sage Premier Settlements™ bring to the table more than 200 years of combined industry experience. This sets us apart from the competition. Combined, our vast knowledge and personalized professional service makes Sage Title Group™ and Sage Premier Settlements™ "The Wise Choice" for all your real estate transactions. Sage Title Group™ and Sage Premier Settlements™ provide an array of real estate-related services to agents, lenders and consumers..
Under the general supervision of the Manager, the Administrative Assistant performs general clerical and administrative duties to assure the office runs smoothly on a daily basis.
1. Types letters, memoranda, and other general office correspondence. Maintains office files. Opens, sorts, and distributes mail.
2. Answers office phones and greets clients
3. Orders all necessary forms and keeps office supplies well stocked
4. Performs all duties for bulk mailing. Prints labels, adds postage, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience required
- 2 or more years of administrative experience required
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Sage Title is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and offers a friendly work environment with competitive pay and benefits.