To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a media start up company is looking for an eager, proactive and reliable Administrative Assistant with an entrepreneurial mindset. They are based in San Francisco and have a brand new office here in NYC that is rapidly-growing. They have a great company culture and are looking for the right person to join their NYC team.
Salary/Rate: $20 – $25/hr
Position Overview: This Administrative Assistant must be organized, incredibly driven, and can multi-task various projects. They should have a “can do” attitude and provide excellent assistance to clients, as well as staff.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Create varies types of projects with a quick turn around as needed
- Work as a cohesive team member
- Handle general office duties such as mailing, copying, and filing
- Organize and set up meetings
- Take initiative and possess a proactive mindset
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- Ability to prioritize and have strong time management
- Maintain professional phone and email etiquette
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Hardworking & professional, with a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Keen on attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package