To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Rochester, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Serve as a point of contact for visitors and callers. Serve as a support to staff by assisting with administrative/clerical tasks while providing a high level of customer service.
- Answering phones
- Data entry, including entry of payroll information
- Filing, composing documents, and other administrative duties as needed
- Assist the owner with various projects and tasks.
- Manage the shop calendar
- Bookkeeping and collecting on past due accounts.
- 3-5 years previous experience working in an office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- experience with CRM Systems
- Self Starter
- Excellent time management skills
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.