To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Darcy Ford
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr. NOC Engineer
TEKsystems, Inc • San Francisco, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Site Reliability Engineer/ NOC
Are you an accomplished NOC Engineer or Junior SA looking to help build process and procedure from the ground up? If you possess the technical prowess required to join a best in class SRE team, please read on.
Our customer's SRE/NOC team is accountable for 24x7 monitoring of systems and networks, troubleshooting incidents resulting from monitoring, and flawlessly escalating such incidents to ensure system reliability.
* Provide hands-on technical expertise during service impacting events.
* Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
* Perform root cause analysis and deliver detailed documentation on significant incidents
* Lead event correlation activities from monitoring systems and other change notifications
* Coordinate system maintenance and changes, while minimizing customer impact and maximizing the productivity of company resources
* Prioritize incident response and escalate to senior resources when necessary.
* Facilitate communication with disparate organizations during significant incidents.
* Demonstrate technical leadership with incident handling and troubleshooting
* Assist with the implementation and development of SRE tools and applications
* Manage and support SRE tools and applications
* Provide oncall support to internal customers
* Mentor more junior SRE team members
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.