To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- DORCHESTR CTR, MA 02124
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Records Clerk
Kforce Finance and Accounting • DORCHESTR CTR, MA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client in the Boston, Massachusetts (MA) area is seeking a Medical Records Clerk on a temporary basis.
- Retrieval of Medical Records
- Retrieve records from all allocated slot in clinical area
- Respond to all RIO requests in a timely manner
- Forward all complete records request to GRM
- Input RIO requested information into Epic
- Scan charts
- Scan patient's records into charts in OCHIN Epic and Onbase 15
- Scan all Subpoena requests into GRM shared Drive
- Scan dental records into Dentrix
- Inform manager of any concerns with charts including authenticity
- Answer phone calls, check voicemail for messages and response to messages in a timely fashion
- High School diploma or GED/ equivalent required 2-3 medical records experience preferred
Acquired excellent organizational, telephone and filing skills
- Ability to handle a multiplicity of assignments across departments.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Good Interpersonal skills, customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Must perform basic data entry and retrieval tasks would be a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.