To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for receiving and sorting incoming mail and/or packages to distribute to other departments or individuals.
Area of Responsibility
- Mail Organization
- Sort and collate mail
- Dispose of junk mail
- Sort mail, such as returned letters, adjustments, bills, orders and payments
- Resolve issues with incorrect, returned mail
- Receive outgoing mail and apply correct postage
- Arrange for pickup of outgoing mail
- Stamp mail with postage meters
- Fold letters, circulars or other documents and insert into envelopes for distribution
- Record registered mail
- Mail Distribution
- Place mail in proper buckets for distribution
- Process outgoing shipments (Fed-Ex, UPS, DHL and USPS)
- Weigh mail to determine correct postage
- Place mail in metal bins and carry to departments for distribution
- Forklift Operation
- Operate forklift and electronic pallet jacks as needed
- Unload mail from trucks
- Office Assistance
- Perform hospitality services and minor housekeeping items
- Provide reception relief as needed
- Ensure office is adequately stocked with mail supplies
- Stock copy rooms and printing devices
- Provide support for small office moves
- Set up and tear down conference rooms
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Years of relevant experience
- 1-2 years of previous mailroom experience
- Skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Excellent computer skills, specifically word processing and database entry and knowledge of fax and scanning machines
- Physical work requirements
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to spend much of the day on his/her feet
- Must be able to work quickly with hands and have good hand/eye coordination
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]