To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant III
UPS • Atlanta, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UPS is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide specialized and organizational support services to assist the UPS management team. He/She will prepare reports to include data manipulation, data validation/troubleshooting, data formatting, trend analysis, and final version validation.
The Administrative Assistant will also provide support in multiple systems processing daily, weekly and monthly departmental reports and presentations. He/She will also work in various UPS systems and applications including internal data to create, examine and analyze reports to uncover trends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Retrieves and consolidates data from multiple external and internal sources
- Prepares standard reports per requirements and creates ad-hoc reports as required
- Supports miscellaneous office functions
- Manages communication between department and UPS senior management
- Plans and executes high level meetings
- Coordinates event management documentation
- Manages addition of local ticket inventory in data base
- Administers and distributes local event ticket inventory
- Communicates local event details to sales hosts
- Supports UPS operations with ad hoc queries
- Facilitates preparation of customer profile data and coordinates data follow-up
- Reviews quality of customer profile information for accuracy and grammar
- Audits data base and follows-up for data integrity
- Provides user support and addresses ad hoc requests from sales team
- Maintains and updates process documentation
Knowledge and Skills
- Relationship management skills
- Active listening skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates professionalism
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Available to work additional hours as needed during peak seasons
- Experience creating and generating reports using Microsoft products or equivalent software
- Experience in clerical support
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law