To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Control Systems Technician - We're hiring throughout the United States!
JLL • Chicago, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Take your career to the next level.
JLL is partnering with Amazon’s fulfillment network to provide automation and maintenance services in distribution centers throughout the U.S and Canada. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and exciting career with unlimited growth opportunities, apply today to join our team!
Who You Are:
- You enjoy troubleshooting and solving problems
- You’re always up for a challenge and love working in a fast-paced environment
- You’re able to communicate complex technical information to resolve a problem
- You take pride in being a dependable & reliable person whom others can count on
- You’re ambitious, goal-oriented, and ready to grow your career
- You’re excited to work alongside the world’s #1 largest online retail team
- You possess deep analytical and critical thinking skills
Who We Are:
JLL is a Fortune 500 company, specializing in investment management firm and commercial real estate. With more than 77,000 employees worldwide, we have a presence in more than 1,000 locations in 80 countries, and look after a property portfolio of over 4 billion square feet on behalf of our clients. We believe that the best inspire the best. We continuously invest in our associates and celebrate our success together. As a JLL associate, we’re here to help you achieve your personal and professional ambitions every step of the day.
What our roles offer:
- Maintaining PLC/PC controllers, industrial networks, & electrical distribution systems
- Running automated manufacturing equipment (conveyors, sorter, scanners)
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and making adjustments to mechanical and electronic systems
- Monitor all material handling equipment performance metrics
- Partner with facilities/operations for system performance issues
- Advise Facilities and Operations management team to improve equipment performance
What you will bring to the table:
- Associate’s degree in electronic technology or related field OR equivalent experience
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting AB RS LOGIX 5000 PLC's, HMI, and PLC components
- Experience troubleshooting 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, PC, Windows OS
- Experience troubleshooting mechanical systems (preferably in an industrial environment)
- Basic knowledge of electrical components and their function in a control system
Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]