To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Georgetown, KY 40324
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Premium Retail Services • Georgetown, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provide retail merchandising coverage within a designated retailer and assigned territory
- Demonstrate a professional, reliable representation of Premium Retail Services and our clients to retail personnel and store management
- Work effectively with store management to execute successful, client-driven merchandising and sales activities
- Complete tasks including resets, cut-ins, stocking product, installing promotional materials, inventory management, display assembly, performing audits and various other service-related activities
- Maintain consistent and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned market, including building professional relationships with store associates and management
- Engage all customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Accurately report while completing retail tasks in store, using a smartphone or other electronic device, via the designated systems
- Attend required conference calls, training programs and participates in team communications
- Proactively identify additional opportunities to help demonstrate a strong return on investment for our clients and retailer, sharing competitive knowledge, best practices and obstacles with your Territory Manager
- Ensure store area is neat and clean before leaving
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- One year merchandising and/or assisted sales or training in a retail environment preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and utilize planograms
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must have access to a smartphone or tablet for communication and to report and upload photos online during store visits (company device may be provided)
- Must have Internet access for email communications and training
- Must be willing to complete resets on own or in a team atmosphere
- Ability to strictly adhere to a work schedule, Monday-Friday during normal retail business hours. Evenings and weekends as business needs dictate
- Must have reliable transportation to support multiple service locations throughout assigned area, including transporting service material
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES