To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greeley, CO 80634
- Company Confidential
- Phone: 970-225-1441
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard - ARMED
Confidential • Greeley, CO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Is your chance to join the Largest Security Company in the United States!!!
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor and help us shield our clients from harm!
Securitas has the privilege of collaborating with some of the best companies in the World. As LUCK would have it, we are expanding yet AGAIN and are looking to fill a High profile Armed Security officer position. Make a life changing decision today and advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefits of working with a company that works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible!
Wages are $14.00-15.00/hr. to start, with annual increases thereafter! Phenomenal opportunities for overtime to those whom are interested!
Must be able to be Firearm certified!
*Securitas has the industries best benefits including but not limited to the following:
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Everyday Job Functions:
- Responds to unusual or emergency situations at client's site using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
- Maintains all required Personal Protective Equipment knowledge and licenses needed
- Follows Post orders
- Maintains access control
- Performs foot patrols, handle vehicle inspections, recording incidents
- Maintains careful record keeping of shift activity
- Responds appropriately to any disaster situation including fire or medical emergency and up to inclement weather.
- Maintains order at the job site and maintains post orders with Helpfulness, Integrity and Vigilance.
- Job Requirements:
- Experience in physical security, military service, law enforcement or a related field, sufficient to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level
Call Tonja in HR at 970-225-1441 or apply online at www.securitasjobs.com