To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Dispatch Manager
D.H. Pace • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 day ago
Overhead Door Company of Atlanta, aspires to hire a Service Dispatch Manager for our Commercial Department. You will have an opportunity to lead and train your team, while enjoying professional growth and the excitement of achieving and exceeding the goals set before you.
As a Dispatch Manager, you will manage employee performance, and identify opportunities to advance the skillset of your team. You will provide customer service that exceeds routine expectation and ensures a positive experience with DH Pace clients. Managers are also responsible for the following:
- Dispatch technicians to customer job sites to assess customers’ service, repair or installation needs and track jobs for completion to customers’ satisfaction
- Work with field contractor and go on job sites several times a week
- Monitor technicans’ schedules to ensure timely completion of jobs and accurate customer invoicing
Overhead Door of Atlanta values your hard work. In addition to providing you with a training from tenured leadership that will help you become a successful member of the team, we also offer the following:
- Competitive Base Salary and Annual Bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, as well as 401(k) with matching
- Paid Time off that increases with tenure paid Holidays
- Advancement opportunities
We are currently seeking candidates with over 3 years of experience managing in a fast pace environment. You must enjoy working in the construction and building material industry and be mechanically savvy. Someone who is customer focused, detail oriented and has the ability to handle a multitude of duties will be most successful in this management role.
Overhead Door of Atlanta company offers organizational stability, has healthy revenues and continues grow, which are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. A few facts about our company: If you have any questions please call
- Privately owned over 90 years
- 2018 sales excess of $500M
- Over 40 locations in 20 states
Overhead Door of Atlanta