To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Houston, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for operating, maintaining, and repairing facility HVAC equipment.
- This includes maintaining and repairing air handling units, exhaust fans, fume hoods, fan coil units, reheat coils, and other associated mechanical equipment.
- Additional duties will include troubleshooting customer service calls for temperature comfort inside our buildings.
- Maintaining accuracy of system documentation and limited support of new installation projects may be required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 3 years field experience with trade school training OR 5 years total field experience.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good general computer skills with knowledge in E-mail, Internet
Start a lasting career with JLL today!Total Rewards reflects JLL’s investment in employees’ needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online.
All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 70616BR#LI
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.