To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Donny Yoshida
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Technician
Kelly Engineering Resources • Lake Forest, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Field Service Technician - Field Service Engineer
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Rate: $65-75K – commensurate hourly of $25-35/hr
90 day contract to hire
Systems specializing in robotics and high-speed food makeup and packaging lines, seeks a qualified Field Service Engineer.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Supervise all machinery installations, service, and warranty claims in a fair and timely manner through direct customer contact. Providing technical support to both engineering and manufacturing, for machinery upgrades and configurations.
- Create written documentation of field correcting field issues and updating designs and assembly procedures.
- Test product samples supplied by the customer for determining equipment capabilities and configuration.
- Advising and training customer service technicians and 3rd party service agencies.
- Perform final quality and performance testing of machinery.
- Maintain customer contact during machinery acceptance tests and on-site customer installations.
- Analyzing issues and recommend engineering improvements on operational and sanitation for new machinery.
- Developing technical manuals as required for new machinery.
- Reviewing and recommending spare parts lists for new machinery for customers.
- Troubleshoot PLC controlled Systems.
- Assemble machines as required.
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of field service experience in automated equipment machinery industries.
- The ability to accurately read electrical and mechanical schematics required.
- Baking industry a plus strong mechanical aptitude, including pneumatics, and machine assembly.
- Knowledge to troubleshoot, Allen Bradley PLC programs, the ability to wire a control panel is beneficial.
- Experience with Servo and Robotics controls a plus.
- A degree in an applicable field or equivalent experience.
- As the company representative on customer sites, individual should have excellent communication skills and strong customer relation skills are essential.
For more information or further consideration on this opportunity please contact Donny Yoshida, Kelly Engineering Recruiter, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.