To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pasadena, TX
- L.E. Myers Co
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MYR Group Inc. • Pasadena, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you enjoy supporting multiple managers and departments with a variety of tasks? Do you seek a fast paced, energetic office environment? Then a career as an Administrative Assistant in Pasadena, TX awaits you!
Excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant! The L.E. Myers Co is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their operations in their Pasadena, TX district office.
This position offers a variety of tasks and opportunities to work with all levels of personnel ranging from the field to executive level. The L.E. Myers Co has been in business for over 120 years and credits the collaboration of its employees and great company culture to its success! We offer a great work environment and competitive benefits to include paid holidays and vacation, medical and dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and more!
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Answering the phone and transferring calls within the office
- Administrative Assistant will assist as needed with customer invoicing to include compiling billing for online and manual submission to customers and work with operations staff to verify billing and check for accuracy
- Scan/file documents
- Set up registration for new hire safety classes if needed
- New hire documentation and completion
- Update OSHA log, report, enter, and monitor claims entered into the system until closed
- IFTA fuel reporting (willing to train)
- Work with operations group on finalizing bid proposals, tracking RFPs, etc.
- Assist with payroll (timecards, data entry, processing through JDE)
- Maintain DOT files and follow up as necessary
- Track company equipment weekly
- Assist with ordering, tracking and distribution of employee FR clothing
- Other duties as assigned
- Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Prior experience working in a busy office setting preferred
- Prior experience with contracting or construction office background a plus
- Associates Degree preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word--be intermediate level or higher and must pass skills testing
- Seeking candidates with a positive attitude, self-starter, punctual, and who are reliable
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal capabilities
- Heavy data entry bulk of the payroll strong 10 key skills and has logic with numbers
- Training is available for JDE, billing, and invoicing
- Ability to work with various levels of personnel and who has strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail required
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. A complete application with work history or resume is required. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies, MYR Group and its subsidiary companies do not accept agency resumes unless they are from an approved vendor and submitted through our Third Party Recruiter Portal.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, company employees or any other company location. MYR Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.