To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Shaquille Cooks
- Phone: 7192776006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Installation /Customization Technician
Aerotek • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Aerotek is looking to immediately hire several Installation Technician to perform a wide variety of fitting, assembly, installation, and alignment of complicated parts to exacting customer tolerances and operating requirements.
***Pay will be based on experience but will start at $16+/hr.**
THE DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ability to build vehicles according to work instructions and prints, check and verify conformance to specifications.
- Ability to safely mount and connect mechanical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic and crane systems and controls.
- Perform a quality visual inspection of vehicle, pre-delivery, or dealer prepping, as well as checking chassis for problems, such as leaks, errors or bad manufacturing.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST POSSES AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
Intermediate Electrical Skills
- Heat shrinking
- Principals of electrical theory
- Troubleshoot problems
- Understanding of relay operation, start/stop functions and multiple lighting
Intermediate Welding Skills
- Ability to MIG weld clean - horizontal, downhill and overhead passes
- Ability to perform quality, critical welds.
- Ability to use a cutting torch correctly.
- Ability to use a plasma cutter correctly.
Intermediate Hydraulic Skills
- Principals of hydraulic theory
- Central hydraulic knowledge
- Disassemble components and systems
- Troubleshoot problems
- Repair of components and systems
Please apply with an updated resume and at least two professional references OR (719)-277-6006
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.