To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77040
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Rep
IGT • Houston, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Lottery Sales Representative is responsible for driving sales within an assigned territory.
- Evaluates product presentation and makes appropriate retailer recommendations.
- Manages product assortment and makes recommendations for product (bin) additions.
- Assists in the development of detailed execution plans to grow sales within the district
- Manages product levels to ensure consumer demands are met at all points of retail distribution.
- Reviews key metrics with retailer on a consistent basis.
- Communicates organizational strategies, and best practices to retailers to maximize sales.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with lottery personnel and lottery retailers.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
• A minimum 2 years of sales experience in retail or wholesale sales;
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to plan and organize
• Must reside in the region in which the regional office is located
• Extensive daytime travel is required
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.