To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA 02139
- Daphnne Vazquez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Engineering Resources • Cambridge, MA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 5 Months (Temporary/Contract) – Possible extension
Administrative Assistant – Cambridge, MA
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for one of our top clients in Cambridge, MA.
Administrative Assistant. Possibility for extension. Must be a team player than provide traditional admin work- calendaring, expense reporting and other support for the partnership group (3 members that travel internationally a lot). Candidate must be comfortable working in different time zones with different cultures. Potential for special projects. Hiring Manager always tries to look for someone that has potential for more tasks. For example: person would oversee office supplies for entire Organization.
Necessary Previous Skill Set: Experience calendaring, expense reporting. Microsoft office suite expertise. Can come from a small organization. This group hires admins from all industries, but it is great if they have biotech pharma experience, so they can speak the language. This is really a straightforward admin role.
• Responsible for supporting TBOS ONC DDU/IU Senior Staff Members
• As an Administrative Assistant work closely with Operations group as well as other administrative staff to advance Onc DDU scientific and business objectives.
• Manage calendar/activities by exercising considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments and calls.
• Provide general administrative support for department heads and select individuals.
• Make domestic and international travel arrangements
• Process and reconcile expense reports
• Serve as a liaison and travel coordinator for departmental visitors
• Arrange catering for meetings and events
• Participate in team meetings, acting as an administrative resource for the purpose of recording or tracking critical information
• Interface with other company administrative assistants
• Collaborate with other group administrative assistants to plan and organizing Scientific Advisory Board meetings
• Additional projects as needed
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Experience: A minimum of a BS/BA degree with 5+ years of related administrative support experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Requires flexibility, strong multitasking and organizational skills, ability to prioritize as well as practice a team player mindset.
• Ability to independently identify and address problems and needs as they arise.
• Ability to perform both independently and within cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to form good working relationships with colleagues.
• Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
• Excellent analytical and strong problem-solving skills
• Requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence without authority.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.