To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, Texas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Coordinator - Imports
*Tuesday Morning* • Dallas, Texas, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Transportation Coordinator (Imports)
The Import Coordinator completes the day to day functions of monitoring the flow of import shipments. The position reports to the Inbound Transportation Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Results and Accountability
- Complete daily operations of monitoring import shipments:
- Approve bookings/monitors all import shipments to port of entry.
- Communicates with Vendors / Buyers / DC / Freight Forwarder.
- Data entry of shipping information.
- Resolve import/vendor issues.
- Monthly reporting.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures consistently.
- Plans, schedules, and meets daily import goals.
- Execute plans to support import transportation and company’s business planned growth.
- Meets or exceeds performance to include, but not limited to:
- Safety / Quality / Job Knowledge / Production /Attendance
- Facilitates the flow of import merchandise from vendors to the Dallas or Phoenix distribution centers 5 days per week dependent on volume and business need from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm CST. (Some overtime might be required in peak season)
- Maintains and strengthens internal/external customer-supplier relationships.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships at all levels.
Communication and Customer Service
• Peers within transportation.
• Vendors / transportation carriers
• Human Resources
• Transportation Supervisor / Transportation Manager
• LP/Risk Manager
• Corporate Personnel
Education and/or Experience
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solver
• Detail oriented
• Strong communication
• Microsoft office experience
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits to include 401(k), best-in-class products, and more! Both innovative and high-performing, our stores provide you with unlimited possibilities to start your career. Be a part of the Tuesday Morning growth!