To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Addison, TX
- LaSalle Network
- Phone: 312-419-1700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Engineer
The LaSalle Network Inc • Addison, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are partnering with a leading distribution company in the western suburbs of Chicago that is looking to hire an Entry Level Engineer. Our client is looking for an driven individual who is passionate about electrical engineering and looking to grow within a company.
Entry Level Engineer Responsibilities:
- Handle process improvement for the manufacturing process
- Provide customer service to resolve product based electrical issues
- Evaluate the design and implementation of new products
- Work cross collaboratively with architects and engineers throughout electrical projects
Entry Level Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Internship experience within engineering preferred
- Independent and able to go on-site to fix product issues with little to no supervision
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
If you are interested in this Entry Level Engineer position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: quality, quality assurance, engineering, mechanical engineer, manufacturing engineer, domestic, international, manufacturing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.