To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nurse - ACT
Thresholds • Chicago, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Community Outreach RN and ACT Nurse Positions Available - North Side, South Side, Lake County, South Suburbs
Are you a nurse who is seeking a new opportunity outside of the hospital system and is interested in providing community-based care?
Do you want to expand your skills set and make a difference? Working as a Community Outreach RN or ACT Nurse gives you experience assisting and inspiring people with mental illnesses to reclaim their lives.
Consider becoming a Nurse for Thresholds, a national leader in mental health services, a recipient of the Chicago Tribune’s “Top Workplaces" for five consecutive years and a 10-time winner of Chicago’s “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For". Through our more than 100 Chicagoland locations and 30 innovative programs, Thresholds provides healthcare, housing, and hope for over 15,000 adults and youth.
The Community Outreach RN or ACT Nurse functions as a primary practitioner who visits members to monitor their physical and mental health status. The Nurse uses assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation to assist individuals with mental illness in the community to live independently.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Experience working with persons diagnosed with mental illness preferred. Ability to synthesize and summarize information and make judgments regarding patient care.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and to advocate with collateral providers.
- Must obtain and maintain $100,000/$300,000/$100,000 liability insurance coverage. Subject to validation every 6 months.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in IL
- Current and valid driver's license
- Daily access to a vehicle