To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- LAX Fly Away Admin Assistant 278
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MV Transportation is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for accomplishing day to day administrative tasks in a fast paced environment.
- MS Office platform and general knowledge of windows-based computer operating systems.
- Basic accounting and data entry.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) years relevant experience required.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow directions.
- Ability to maintain a safe and organized work area.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Must adhere to local attendance policy.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.