To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Consultant (North East)
Cardinal Health • New York, NY
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What Direct Sales contributes to Cardinal Health
Direct Sales is responsible for driving sales and services to new and/or existing customers through face-to-face or telephone contact to meet individual and organizational sales objectives. The Territory Sales Consultant will focus on selling the OptiFreight solution to Non-Acute (Lab, Pharmacy) customers in the North East Region of the United States.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of Cardinal Health's OptiFreight Logistics solutions to non-acute customers (Independent reference labs and pharmacies) in the North East region of the United States
- Tasked to lead all new sales activities within the North East region, including prospect identification, sales strategy and tactics and preparing for implementation
- Develop innovative partnerships with other members of Cardinal Health Sales team and FedEx sales teams that will result in significant new business for OptiFreight
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience
- Supply chain / Logistic experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level:
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues