To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer with 6 months experience or Military-Full Time-Housing-New York,NY
Allied Universal • New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Allied Universal is searching for experienced Security Officers to safeguard our City Client located in Manhattan; New York, NY.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Must be able to provide a minimum of a GED/High School Diploma or above
- Must have a unexpired valid NYS Guard
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of security experience
- Military personnel welcomed; NYS Guard Card and 1 year experience will be waived if a DD214 can be provided.
- All Military personnel who do not possess a guard card upon a conditional job offer will be provided FREE NYS TRAINING to obtain the NYS Guard Card.
- All eligible applicants will need to obtain a FO1/F02 - this will be provided by AUS
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroe