To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver Metro, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard Patrol-$15/hr
Securitas USA • Denver Metro, CO
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DEDICATED SECURITY PATROL
Are you looking for a change of atmosphere? Do you enjoy doing something different each day?
Securitas Security has a unique opportunity for Multi-Site officers. What are we looking for?
- Candidates who possess strong customer service skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid Driver's license and reliable, private transportation is required
- Flexible scheduling. Open availability highly desired
- Must be able to work overnights and weekends
- Comfortable working with computers is a plus!
We have immediate opportunities throughout the Denver Metro area
Pay rates from $15/hr
Why Be a Multi-Site Officer?
These officers have the opportunity to train at a variety of sites in which they will learn and gain knowledge experience on all levels of the security industry. These officers are highly valued for their commitment to the job and ability to cover sites at a moment's notice. If you're considering a future in law enforcement or public safety, the multi-site officer is a great stepping stone for your career!
- Full Medical, Dental & Optical benefits
- Short and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have technical experience
- Candidate must be willing to work all shifts and weekends
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication and transportation
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Why wait? Apply and join our TEAM TODAY!