To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corning, NY 14830
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant/Secretary II
AccruePartners • Corning, NY
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation.
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Corning, NY
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide full administrative support for two directors calendaring their day-to-day scheduling, travel arrangements (domestic and international), visa applications, expense reports, and preparation of staff meetings and department meetings
- Provide support to five managers with scheduling group meetings and visa applications
- Provide assistance to department members as needed
- Assist new employees' onboarding by securing office space
- Submit IT service requests
- Provide brief orientation
- Act as an information source on organization policies and procedures
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Associate degree in Business Administration or equivalent required
- High level administration experience with a large corporation
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with high level of experience in Outlook and Excel
- Ability to Handle confidential and proprietary documentations with discretion
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks from multiple customers
- Understanding of importance of diversity and ability to build trust and relationships with department members and customers